Sunday, 7 August 2016

What will you do if you find out that the world would end in 24hours???

Happy Sunday guys!!! Today has been so awesome and I'm sure you all can testify to that. This question has been in my mind for so long and I even asked my Toluna family and some replies I got were so hilarious.

Seriously guys, what would you do if you found out that the world would end in 24hours? I think this is the question we should ask ourselves all day long.




Most times, we live our lives like we have all the time in the world. Time waits for no man, before you know it, you are done with HighSchool, College or University and you are assigned to more responsibilities. You can never go back to 2 days ago or the day before, you keep growing old by the second.


Have you ever wondered what happens to dead people? Or if there's a life after? You can't just be living like the world belongs to you or like you're immortal.





The moment you realise that there's no time, you'll be more cautious in your dealings with people and also in your personal life.
I know that I can't be perfect or live a perfect life by my own strength but it is God's grace.
I urge you all to ask yourselves this question every morning you wake up and trust me, you'll see yourself being more sensitive in the way you live your life. I'm sure you don't want to be a last minute person or set things right when it is almost too late. Though most people never take decisions or make a choice until it is too late. So, if you're one of such people, it is time to change. Stop procrastinating and set things right. You don't want to be one of the people that will be running haywire at the last 24hours lol. So tell me guys, what would you do when you find out that the world would end in 24hours???