Tuesday, 19 July 2016

My obsessions with some make up line and my style essentials

So guys, I've been stalking this makeup line for a while now especially on Instagram lol. 

This Kylie's lipkit is something I can't wait to get my hands on. I'm a nude lover and it's just so perfect with different shades of nude.


Nyx! Nyx!! Nyx!!! Aren't they just lovely???

Now...over to my style essentials for the month. Yeahhh!!!
Crop tops are awesome. The work their magic, I just love them. They are one of my favorites for this month.
Black plain crop top 



Crop tops come in different colors and designs and they are so fashionable. 
I've been loving caps lately. They kind of make you look like a thug lol.

I like blue, black and jean caps. They are just so awesome.

And finally guys, for my style essentials for the month I've been loving really cool shoes. I believe these shoes are very important because they are so comfortable and go with almost everything: dresses, jeans, skirts, shorts and so on.
I




So guys, these are few of my make up obsessions and style essentials. I hope you guys have fun shopping and trying out new things...